The Saltwater Residence
- A. “Stunningly appointed and situated . Everything was of the best quality and taste. And everything had been thought of . Alison, January 2019
V. Perfection personified - flawless, faultless and fabulous
There is nothing whatsoever to fault about this property. My family and I stayed in the Super King Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Villa (The Residence) and it was absolutely beautiful - stunning. You enter the property and you think you're dreaming an amazing dream. It is seriously even better than the photos. It is very clean, modern, sunny, warm, inviting, comfortable to the max and luxurious. The owners have thought of everything anyone could possibly need or want and if you run out of anything they come straight away to replenish. Nothing is ever any trouble. This place is a sparkling jewel to be savoured and enjoyed - and we did!
If you are after a bit of luxury in beautiful and serene surroundings then this is it. We are definitely going back there! December 2018
- J. "The accommodation was excellent. Spotless with all that you could require for a wonderful break. Extremely luxurious comfortable beds and lovely linen. Beautiful decor and lovely surprises like a piano, great CDs, candles throughout, fresh flowers etc. A lot of care and thought has gone into making this a truly beautiful destination, and the view is amazing. Best accommodation in Tasmania with lovely, caring hosts. I can highly recommend this to everyone, sole travellers, couples, families and groups of friends for a really luxurious weekend (or longer) break. January 2019
- M. When you arrive at this place its better than any photo could describe, it was clean and relaxing for our last couple of days in Tasmania a good way to finish our trip. Thankyou Saltwater Sunrise. December 2018
Luxury Villa with Jacuzzi & Infrared Sauna
- J. "A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ..........Wow! A last minute upgrade to the luxurious Villa with Spa/Sauna was well worth the value and was without a doubt the best place we stayed during our Tasmania tour.
The peace and privacy for a romantic getaway was heaven. Highly recommend treating yourself to this magnificent Villa set in a paradise."
- J.F "A 3 night stay that was absolutely delightful. Rained and howled a gale for 3 days and 3 nights. But quiet and cosy, hardly seeing another soul. Very private. Very peaceful.
Our beautiful villa was perched high above the waves and looking out across the Tasman Sea. Surrounded by carefully landscaped coastal gardens with flowers everywhere. Honey bees too. A true delight.
The stylishly designed and elegantly presented villa had everything we needed. The cooking facilities, including small BBQ, were ideal for bringing back gorgeous Tasmanian oysters and fresh fish to enjoy with a bottle of Tasmanian wine.
Being a photographer I really enjoyed the many photo opportunities in this wonderful location. Interesting drives to special places both north and south.
We will certainly be back."
- E. "You owe yourselves some time at Saltwater Sunrise. The Very best of everything. BEAUTIFUL. Without doubt, the BEST place we have stayed. WOW. Privacy, lots of furious water and acres of green,plants & flowers. Whatever your need,is taken care of. All you have to do is relax and take it all in. Looking forward to our 3rd staý."
- L. " PEACE and LUXURY This was our fourth trip to Tassie staying in hotels and air bnb's, Saltwater Sunrise has been the best so far. Everything from the beautiful landscaping to the view to the chocolate and the bath robes was luxury, everything was thoughtfully placed, super clean and beautiful.
Luxury Couple's Villa reviews
- L. “Stunningly beautiful location. A creative seaside garden offered privacy and tranquility and the ocean view was such a bonus. It looked like we were in the Mediterranean. It was totally worth getting up early to welcome the sunrise. The villa was beautifully presented, warm, inviting and very comfortable. Picture windows framing the seaside vistas allowed the view to be enjoyed from inside even from the big warm comfy bed and bath.” September 2018
- H. "Absolutely stunning property with fabulous views. The extra special little touches like complimentary chocolate and bottled water, as well as luxury toiletries was appreciated. Extremely comfortable bed with very high quality linen. March 2018
- D. "sophisticated under-stated and elegantly-appointed accommodation privately laid out across a unique location: discreetly and appropriately managed by rita" January 2019
- B. "we were blown away by the presentation and location of the property. It was so lovely having so much room to ourselves and a wide absolute frontage and incredible views of the water. We stayed here as a part of our honeymoon and would come back for two or more days next time. It was so relaxing being there with multiple seating options including deck chairs outside, an awesome sofa, bench top dining, and a bath that overlooked the bed which overlooked the water" January 2019
- S. "Fantastic location. Very trendy styling/decoration. Clearly meant for a loved-up couple who are in bed, in the bath, or out somewhere for a meal . . . . and very well set up for such patrons. Probably wonderful in summer" November 2018
L.S "Outstanding! Pinching myself when we arrived. Perfect getaway for relaxing and beach walks. Would highly recommend this location. September 2018
A.H "Thank you Rita for a wonderful 3 night stay. Communication was easy and timely, Villa 1 is set amongst coastal natives with direct views of the ocean, spacious accomodation, comfortable modern european feel. Can recommend an early evening spa and sauna session. We ate off the Webber for 3 nights, listened to the ocean and counted the stars. Had a full moon and peaceful break. King bed comfort A1." September 2018
Ed G "We loved staying at Saltwater Sunrise, it was the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city! Rita was a great host, upon arriving was a note on things to do in the area, with local towns and shops. Also Rita left a bar of dark chocolate, which was a nice touch, even though it didn't last long! Rita was very accommodating and let us enjoy a later check out as our flight wasn't until the evening. We Loved staying there just wish we could of stayed longer. Also the place was nice and warm when we arrived with the heated blanket on, so felt very cosy and at home! We will be definitely be back to this little gem!" July 2018
Rachel M "Stunning AirBnB accommodation. Our luxury oceanfront villa honestly blew us away and exceeded all our expectations. Rita made us feel very welcome and all the little touches she made prior to our arrival (welcome chocolates, electric blankets turned on, table lamps lit) made it feel homely and inviting. Rita was was responsive to messages and provided really detailed information leading up to our visit, such as local events that were on the long weekend - we followed her recommendations and checked out the local film festival and Iron House Brewery. As a special treat we ordered the in villa dinner and wow, again all the homemade dishes were amazing and presentation was faultless. We would highly recommend arranging this with Rita! We wouldn't hesitate to stay at Saltwater Sunrise again, and next time we would definitely stay for longer than 1 night."June 2018
Troy T "This place was amazing and provided the ideal setting to propose to my girlfriend as the sun was rising over the ocean. Rita was extremely accommodating by providing recommendations and supplying a few additional extras on request. The villa has everything you need and we would recommend this to absolutely everyone. You won't be disappointed." January 2019
Felix C "Phenomenal view and superb location, very well appointed room, can't wait to stay again!" June 2018
Brendan H "This is a beautiful spot perched up on the hill overlooking the ocean. The villa is spacious and luxurious. Couldn't ask for a better spot"May 2018
Eddie "Beautiful spot with fantastic service! How could you go wrong? Perfect for a romantic get away." May 2018
Emily R "We had an amazing time at Saltwater Sunrise! Beautiful location, gorgeous accommodation that exceeded our expectation. We had a lovely honeymoon around Tasmania and Saltwater was a definite highlight" December 2018
Vera T Rita的房子风景极美 出门就是海 房东夫妇人很好。屋子里一应具全 ,我们也租下了他的厨房和spa两间 独立的villa. 厨房设施调料齐全 唯一没有烤箱。从hobart机场开车过去要将近三小时,基本上房子所在的小镇附近没有其他的事情可以做,比较适合希望离开喧嚣 就静静在海边房子里呆着看书煮饭的人。房子的风景太美 每天见到彩虹。细节很好 床单都烫过 毛巾很舒服。 May 2018
Andrew M "Stunning ocean views, exceptional open plan design and decor with every little detail just right" November 2018
Stephanie Y "We wished we had stayed a whole week!! The villas are truly luxurious inside and out. I particularly loved the bath, the beautiful sea gardens and the pristine private beaches. Rita is a lovely host, thoughtful touches were noticeable everywhere. I highly recommend the breakfast basket - beautiful quality produce!! Also the info sheet which was left out for us with local info, where to eat and weather forecast was terrific.. We took the suggestion and headed up to St Columbus falls for a spectacular rainforest afternoon walk. Fabulous retreat by the sea, thank you for having us Rita!" April 2018
Liam K "Amazing location and facilities!! We can't wait to stay again" October 2018
Renee X "We had a nice day in the villa. Very Private and quiet. That's expertly what we want! Will come back one day." July 2018
Rensee S "Wow, this is how it's done! Enjoyed a couple of nights here, luxurious fittings, clean crisp sheets, the perfect place to recharge and enjoy the local wineries and the Bay of Fires. Great views, the gardens made it feel like a home away from home. Thank you " April 2018
宇丫 王 "Because of Easter break, the villa host put up some Easter chocolates for us which was fantastic. Also, the surrarounding was so beautiful which I have never seen. However, just one thing was not good which is too far away from shops and restaurants. inconvenient!" April 2018
Andrew F "My partner and I had a lovely stay at Saltwater. It is designed so that each building is completely separate from the next giving you total privacy and a really romantic feel. The decor is gorgeous, relaxed but chic. Quality all the way. Nice landscaping and you can walk right down to your own private beach. Would definitely recommend especially for a romantic getaway" August 2018